is looking for an experienced, adaptive, creative & adventurous Manager/Sr. Manager Finance and Accounts, reporting to the Finance Controller, whos hyper excited about performance & has sense of deep ownership and responsibility. At Licious, the TEAM is building Indias 1st consumer tech food brand and the category weve chosen to disrupt, to start with, is the Fresh Meats and Gourmet category. This category is one of the largest consumer categories in Indias retail landscape & offers tremendous opportunities to create a world class brand in India.
The founding team at Licious comprises of Industry veterans whove successfully built large brands like Coca Cola, Oberoi Hotels, Reliance Retail, TESCO, SPAR , Jubilant to name a few with 200+ man years of hands on experience in building great businesses . Like they say, what helps people helps business.
We believe that at the heart of the company is our unflinching commitment to delivering world class quality of products to the urban consumer with the experiential aftertaste continuing well into the last mile by awesome customer service & great technology acting as an enabler. Give them quality. That's the best kind of advertising and thats been the story with Licious thus far, quite easily Indias fastest growing consumer food tech brand.
Come tell us about yourself if you feel aligned with the below Job description and be a part of our fantastic journey.
Finance & Accounts:
- Maintaining books of accounts: To ensure books of accounts are maintained as per the best practices prevalent in the industry.
- Institutionalizing best practices and processes: To understand business requirement and set up the processes for better controls and water tight processes.
- Monthly book closure: To ensure books of accounts are closed in a time bound manner for all outlets after various monthly closing entries and reconciliations wherever necessary.
- Various reconciliations:
- Revenue & receivable reconciliation with POS & payment gateways
- Stores reconciliation with accounts
- Vendors reconciliation
Education & Experience:
- Fixed asset register: Ensuring completion and completeness of FAR as per the prescribed accounting standard
- MIS: To ensure MIS is rolled out within the agreed timelines.
- Financial statements: Preparation of financial statements as per the applicable laws and getting the same audited.
- Statutory compliance: To ensure all the applicable laws and compliance levels are met. To determine statutory liability of the company accurately and make payments on time. To liaison with government department as and when required.
- Ensuring compliances to companys policies and setting up internal control processes.
- Further building robust system and processes across the company to cope up with changes and steering profitable growth.
- Capital budgeting decision including preparation of report (Cash flow, IRR and Payback) for capex of unit.
- Liaise with company bankers, insurers, tax consultants, auditors, government bodies, in relation to operational requirement of unit.
- Doing Product-wise Variance Analysis with actual and reporting to the management with detailed report for the deviation.
- Partnering with the business for continuous improvement in existing process and systems and provide inputs on controlling cost & improving efficiencies.
- Should have good MS Excel skills.
CA with 0-2 years of post qualification experience in relevant role
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 11,00,000 PA.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent